- Use of Site Content
- Intellectual Property Complaints
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right has been violated on the Site, please notify us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to the Site
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat that information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Site or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
- Rules of Conduct
Additionally, you agree not to:
- use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other person’s or entity’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site or to unlawfully intercept any data or personal information;
- attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Except by submitting User Content as explained below, in no event may you alter or modify the Site or any Content, including by adding any advertisement or other material or by interfering with the viewing of any Content.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Site other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
- User Submissions
You agree not to submit or post any content, or engage in any other activity in connection with the Site, that:
- infringes anyone’s copyright, patent, trademark, proprietary rights, or other legal rights (including rights of privacy or publicity);
- is intentionally false or misleading;
- defames, threatens, or harasses anyone;
- is harmful, dangerous, abusive, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise offensive or objectionable;
- is obscene or contains pornography;
- promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- contains or utilizes any computer virus, other malicious code, or program that may damage or interfere with the operation of any system, or may unlawfully intercept any data or personal information;
- contains or consists of advertising or any form of commercial solicitation or activity; or
- otherwise interferes with the functioning of the Site or other users’ use or enjoyment of the Site or which may expose us, or our affiliates or service providers, to liability.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site.
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THRIVEWELL COACHING, LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
- Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- Links to other Sites and Services
This Site may contain links to, or video or other content embedded from, other websites and services. We are not responsible for such links or content or any website that links to this Site. Your linking to any off-site pages, embedded materials, or other websites is at your own risk. Accordingly, we cannot be held responsible for the information, materials, products or services obtained on, from or through, such other websites, nor will we be liable in any respect whatsoever for any damages arising from your access to such websites. Any links from or to other websites are provided merely for the convenience of the users of the Site and the inclusion of these links does not imply an endorsement, representation or warranty by Thrivewell Coaching, LLC with respect to any such linked websites, the operators of such websites, or the content, products or services contained or accessible through such websites.
- Changes to Site
We may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time and without notice. We may terminate or suspend your access to the Site, with or without cause, and without notice at any time and for any or no reason, and we shall have no liability with respect to such termination.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” THRIVEWELL COACHING, LLC MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THRIVEWELL COACHING, LLC DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SITE SHALL ARISE THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE DO NOT APPROVE OR ENDORSE ANY CONTENT PROVIDED BY USERS OR OTHERS.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO USERS OF THE SITE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THRIVEWELL COACHING, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RELATING TO USE OF THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITES INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT, BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, TORT (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY TORTS) AND ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION EVEN IF THRIVEWELL COACHING, LLC IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IN THIS SECTION IS INDEPENDENT OF YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IDENTIFIED BELOW AND SURVIVES IN THE EVENT SUCH REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR IS OTHERWISE DEEMED UNENFORCEABLE.
- Exclusive Remedy
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER DISPUTE OR CLAIM WITH OR AGAINST THRIVEWELL COACHING, LLC WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, THEN YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction
- Limitation on Time to File Claims
- Waiver and Severability
- Contacting this Site
If you have any feedback, comments, or other communications relating to this Site you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Modified: 04/1/2016